top of page
1. MULTI-SECTOR SUMMIT - May 26
Madison, WI. Workshops and roundtables for multi-sector statewide associations. Goal is to build connections between member associations and connections with potential new groups.
2. NEW MEMBER WELCOME - December 1
Core Team relational gathering and end-of-year celebration open to new members and prospective members. Focus on relationship-building. Invites should be okay'd by the Core Team. We'll discuss along the way and focus at our Sept meeting.
Jan 28: Core Meeting
Mar 31: Conference Call
May 26: Annual Summit
Jul 28: Core Meeting
Sep 29: Conference Call
Dec 1: Relational Gathering
CORE TEAM MEETINGS
- Tue 27 Jun27TueJunConversation: Sports and Small Town America/ZoomJun 27, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AMZoomJoin Stephanie Harrison from the Wisconsin Primary Health Care Association for a conversation on Sports in Small Town America, and what we can learn from Pelican Rapids, MN about building community connections through sports – and the societal costs of remaining divided.
- Tue 28 Mar28TueMarConversation: Physical Space and Community Resilience/Zoom
- Tue 24 Jan24TueJanConversation: Connection and Mental Health in Wisconsin/Zoom
- Wed 14 Apr14WedAprConversation: Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion/Zoom
- Mar 10, 2021, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMZoomStephanie Harrison (Wisconsin Primary Health Care Association) and Kerri Parker (Wisconsin Council of Churches) are opening up a conversation on COVID vaccine access. Who is left out, and why? How do we address vaccine hesitancy and adapt communications? What could working together on this, across
- Jun 10, 2020, 12:30 PM – 2:00 PMZoom information will be sent via emailCommunications directors, outreach coordinators, graphic designers, marketing directors, and multimedia specialists for Wisconsin Partners member associations are warmly invited to participate in the Wisconsin Partners Virtual Series: Collaboration in an Age of Isolation and Polarization.
- Jun 10, 2020, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AMZoom information will be sent via emailProgram managers, member support services staff, and membership coordinators for Wisconsin Partners member associations are warmly invited to participate in the Wisconsin Partners Virtual Series: Collaboration in an Age of Isolation and Polarization.
- Jun 09, 2020, 12:30 PM – 2:00 PMZoom information will be sent via emailPolicy directors, government affairs specialists, and lobbyists for Wisconsin Partners member associations are warmly invited to participate in the Wisconsin Partners Virtual Series: Collaboration in an Age of Isolation and Polarization.
- Mar 13, 2019, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PMBorgens Cafe, 109 S Main St, Westby, WI 54667, USAWe know that we can't keep putting bandaids on the major challenges we face: we have to do work that lasts, even when it takes time. This gathering is an opportunity to connect with people around the state, hear success stories from groups on the ground, and share your best strategies & ideas.
- Oct 11, 2018, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PMGoodwill Community Center, Menasha, WIWe believe in the value of broad-based relationships - spanning sectors, regions, & political ideologies - as a core feature of community building. Join Wisconsin Partners, Stronger Together Fox Valley, Southwest Partners, & Kickapoo Conversations for a day of connection, exploration, & learning.
bottom of page